The following terms and conditions of use (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the rediSell Web Site (the "Site" or "Web Site"). Your use of certain areas or features of the Web Site may be subject to additional or separate terms and conditions, which will be posted or otherwise made available to you in connection with such area or feature. The Site is owned and operated by IndyDutch Solutions ("we" or "us" or "our" or other similar pronouns). We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. Your continued access or use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the changes. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to determine if there have been any changes to these Terms and Conditions. BY ACCESSING, USING, BROWSING, OR REGISTERING FOR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions, your authorization to access or use this Site or the products and services offered through it, if any, may be terminated without notice by IndyDutch Solutions.
1. Proprietary Rights. As between you and IndyDutch Solutions, IndyDutch Solutions owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, for example, audio, images, photographs, illustrations, text, graphics, logos, button icons, other visuals, video, copy, etc.), software, code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Site, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, trade secrets, moral rights (including the rights of authorship and attribution and subsequent modification), sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered in any jurisdiction) therein. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership of any content, software, code, data, or materials you may access on the Site.
2. Compliance with Law. We offer the Site and its services only to those who may lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law. You agree to comply with all applicable law, statutes and regulations regarding use of the Site. You may access and view the content on the Site on your computer or other Internet compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for your internal use only. The Site and the services offered on or through the Site, if any, including any content, software, code, data and materials thereon, if any, are only for your own internal use.
3. Use of Site. You shall pay all costs and charges, including telecommunications equipment costs, that you incur in order to access or use the Site. You must adhere to all limitations on dissemination, usage and reproduction, of any materials that you access from the Site that are subject to such limitations. Any commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Site, or any content, software, code, data or materials on the Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission of IndyDutch Solutions or the applicable rights holder. Other than as provided in Section 2 above, you may not download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, software, code, data or materials on the Site. If you make other use of the Site, or the content, software, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. IndyDutch Solutions will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
IndyDutch Solutions may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site at any time at IndyDutch Solutions’s sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web Site or on content available through the Web Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used unless authorized by the trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Web Site or on or through the Web Site's services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Web Site without our express written permission or that of the third party rights holder. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited. IndyDutch Solutions will aggressively enforce its Trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. IndyDutch Solutions does not own any trademark related to SAP, SAP Business One, Business One, or SAP B1; these trademarks belong to SAP.
7. Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the various services and features offered on or through the Web Site, you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site's content, materials or services, or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site; (d) engage in spidering, "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting of catalogue information, e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of catalogue items or information, users or other information from or through the Web Site or the services offered on or through the Web Site, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Web Site or the services offered on or through the Web Site; (e) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any means; (f) use the Web Site or the services made available on or through the Web Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or "flooding" servers with requests; (g) use the Web Site or the Web Site's services or features in violation of IndyDutch Solutions’s or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (h) use the Site or the Site's services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you may not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else's attempt) to engage in any of the foregoing prohibited activities or to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, disassemble, decompile or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Site's services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain, use or access, or attempt to obtain, use or access, any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Site.
8. Right to Monitor and Editorial Control. IndyDutch Solutions reserves the right, but does not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all information and materials posted to the Web Site or through the Web Site's services or features by users, and IndyDutch Solutions is not responsible for any such information and materials posted by users. However, IndyDutch Solutions reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that at IndyDutch Solutions’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, IndyDutch Solutions policies or applicable law. We may also impose limits on certain features of the forums or restrict your access to part or all of the forums without notice or penalty if we believe you are in breach of the guidelines set forth in this paragraph, our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
9. Linking to the Web Site. You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to this Web Site, such link shall: (i) not contain any logos, but rather should merely read "rediSell Web Site" or "rediSell" in plain text, (ii) open in a new browser window; and (iii) link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this Web Site. You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Web Site or our services, such as using an "in-line" linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site. You agree not to download or use images hosted on this Web Site on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another site. You agree not to link from any other web site to this Web Site in any manner such that the Web Site, or any page of the Web Site, is "framed," surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Web Site be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Web Site from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you. To find out more information about our linking policies, or to seek our permission, email IndyDutch Solutions at info@IndyDutch.com.
10. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify on demand and keep IndyDutch Solutions indemnified, and hold IndyDutch Solutions and any of its affiliates and or related entities, and their directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses (including without limitation consequential and indirect losses) and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of the Site or the services thereon, your placement or transmission of any message, advertisement, content, information, software or other materials through the Site, or your fraudulent or deceptive acts or omissions, or breach or violation of the law (including infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity) or of these Terms and Conditions. IndyDutch Solutions reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with IndyDutch Solutions defense of such claim.
11. Third Party Web Sites. You may be able to link from the Web Site to third party web sites and third party web sites may link to the Web Site ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or operated by affiliates of ours. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by us of such web sites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such web sites. Any reliance on the contents of a third party web site is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns to that site's administrator or webmaster.
12. Copyright Agent. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to IndyDutch Solutions Copyright Agent, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(2), named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
9810 Irvine Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92618
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE, FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT OR COVENANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS' REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR SOFTWARE FROM THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE IS CORRECT AND UP-TO-DATE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. WE CANNOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (I) INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED SITES; (II) INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS; (III) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (IV) SESNYTOUCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS DOES NOT CONTROL OR ENDORSE THE MATERIALS FOUND IN ANY SERVICES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND MATERIALS AND PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER MATERIALS ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER MATERIALS.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS OR ITS AGENTS. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS "AS IS," EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN A LICENSE OR AGREEMENT SEPARATELY ENTERED INTO IN WRITING BETWEEN YOU AND INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS OR ITS LICENSOR OR SUPPLIER.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROTECTED ENTITIES") BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED ON A CONTRACT INDEMNIFICATION, OBLIGATION, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), COLLATERALLY OR ARISING FROM ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRE-CONTRACT OR OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, OR OTHERWISE, HOWEVER ARISING, FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO INDYDUTCH SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES VIA THE SITE.
15. Local Standards. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate for use in all locations. Persons who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references IndyDutch Solutions products, services and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that IndyDutch Solutions intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by IndyDutch Solutions from its offices within the United States of America. IndyDutch Solutions makes no representation that the Site or the products and services offered through it are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside the United States, and access to the Site from territories where the Site or the products or services offered through it are illegal is prohibited. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
16. Termination. IndyDutch Solutions may terminate, change, suspend, add to or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site's services at any time, in our sole discretion, and without liability to any user. IndyDutch Solutions may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of or access to the Site and/or its services if we believe you are in breach of or are attempting to breach our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability (including, for example, if we learn that you have provided us with false or misleading information, or interfered with other users or the administration of our Site or services). IndyDutch Solutions maintains a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the Web Site use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
17. Changes to Terms and Conditions and Site. IndyDutch Solutions reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time, and we will post the revised version on this Site. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Site and/or the services offered on or through the Site after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
18. Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy. Any unsolicited ideas, including ideas for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or product names, that are sent to IndyDutch Solutions for consideration via this Site shall not be considered or accepted by IndyDutch Solutions, nor deemed confidential or proprietary information (including any original creative artwork, samples, demos or other works presented in connection therewith).
19. Miscellaneous. Any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to any interpretation, construction, performance or breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties further agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in the federal or state courts of the State of California, County of Orange as such courts shall serve as the exclusive venue for all dispute resolution. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions by IndyDutch Solutions must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of IndyDutch Solutions specifically referencing these Terms and Conditions and the provision to be waived. Headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and are not to be relied upon. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of, and are intended to be enforceable by, IndyDutch Solutions successors, assigns and licensees.